Careers at Curious Universe
We are an equal opportunities employer with a flexible approach. Hiring the right team is of paramount importance to us so we work with all employees to ensure they can ‘Work Where they Work Best’. Our hybrid working solution allows us to cater to the different needs of our workforce whilst still providing outstanding service to our customers. Both yours and the business’s needs will be discussed at interview to reach a mutually beneficial working schedule.
We are always keen to hear from people wishing to work with us so please review our current job vacancies below.
Sales Support Assistant
Purpose of the Role
The role of Sales Support Assistant is to work with busy Sales Team to provide a high level of service to UK and International Accounts and help maximise sales and service levels. This role is an excellent entry level role within an exciting company and would benefit someone who thrives on being organised, proactive and enjoys problem solving.
- Providing a range of administrative support to the Sales team day to day, in line with our customer requirements (including sales grids, New Line Forms, sample ordering, image requests etc.)
- Creating beautiful and exciting sales presentations to illustrate a range of books, toys, stationery kits and crafts.
- Work as part of a small customer services team responsible for resolving customer enquiries via phone, email and social media.
- Support with preparation on key presentations
- Work on annual bookfairs to include amongst other duties – checking current samples available for bookfairs, ordering samples in, assisting in sending out in a timely manner customer samples after bookfairs.
- Picking and packing samples for meetings. Sending out samples to customers on request. Working with different couriers.
- Maintaining sample shelves in shared communal areas
- Working with a Key customer for customer specific online portals, working with all departments across the business to gather information into one place.
- Champion company processes and ensure they are adhered to.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Confidence and a good communicator – both written and verbal
- Good Customer Service skills
- Microsoft Office Proficient (especially in Excel and PowerPoint).
- Creative with attention to detail.
- Initiative, honesty and integrity.
- Positive can-do attitude within a fast-changing environment.
- A Team Player